Monday, October 11, 2010

From Mike's sister

Friends and families,

With heavy heart, I thank you for your generous comfort and support. It is so good to see how much people loved my brother Mike. Some of you are asking questions, such why Mike is in Costa Rica, etc.

Mike loves the tropical place and enjoy seeing new places, meeting people and culture. He moved to Costa Rica in year of 2008, I think. Mike travels often to the states to see friends and families.

The cause of the death, as to this date, is still under invesgiation as it takes time for tests and foresenics to turn around. I will be sure to post once I know the cause of his death.

I have set up the memorial fund to help with all expenses including a memorial service I hope to hold in Seattle sometimes soon, maybe in Spring when the weather is more nice with flowers and all. If you want to help with fund, feel free do so.









I do have many wonderful and loving memories about my dear brother Mike. I will post some more in some posts later including pictures, etc. Feel free to comment anything you like about Mike. I would love to hear from any of you.

With much of love, Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Stephanie Harper and I'm friend of Mike Clarkson, I never forgot how he was a great friend to me. I also never forgot his beloved dog, Samookie. I was there support him when he putted Samookie to sleep. It was very difficult day.

    I'd like to post some pictures here and would like to know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked and sad to hear the news of Mike's passing and it started the rumors and i asked them to refrain the rumors because it wasnt official till Cathy get the news first then will announce soon. and I was right. Cathy, you are in my prayers! I will be willing to help you to arrange the service in the spring. I know him well for about 15 years and he was so sweet and nice but I know he loves drinking and I wish he drink less for his sake of his health but nothing i can do. And he was BIG supporter of NWRAD that he did good job on getting donations from Businesses like resturant coupons etc for fundraising. We all will miss him so dearly!

    Rest in Peace, Michael!

    Jim Postle

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will never about him and He very good with friend and group too :) we pray for him! we love him hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was heartbroken when I found out Mike passed away. Wow! It was too soon for him to be gone to heaven. He just enjoyed his stay in Costa Rica. He was my classmate at WSD since Primary school. I had many good memories to share about Mike. That's all I can say about Mike was wonderful and wacky man. I had no chance to tell Mike that he was cool man I had ever known. Blessed his heart. My sympathy goes to Mike's family. Please remember good memories about Mike. Hugs, Pamela Randol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends, thank you for your comments. I wd love to collect pictures of Mike and post on this blog. You can post pictures on Mike's facebook wall then I will copy and place on this blog through a photo stream I hope to set up soon before my departure to Costa Rica next week to take care of Mike's personal affairs.

    I appreciate any comments or stories or thoughts about Mike, feel free to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Kirk and I loved your brother Mike's smile and his sense of humour. He was a good friend and I will miss him , but he will always be in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, Very sorry for the loss of Mike.

    Shane
    South Carolina

    ReplyDelete